2440 Vallejo Street, San Francisco
An exquisitely designed residence located on a coveted block in San Francisco’s Pacific Heights neighborhood. The home is a consummate blend of impeccable design, superior materials, masterful craftsmanship and unerring attention to detail. The thoughtful floor plan aligns soaring ceilings, custom windows and doors, patios and decks to create a magical ambience of light and space.
Bespoke rooms showcase contemporary design and fine finishes. The floor plan successfully defines different areas while remaining free flowing. The living room and den share a floating gas fireplace with a stunning onyx surround. And the living and dining rooms host iconic views of San Francisco Bay, the Marin Headlands, Alcatraz Island and the Golden Gate Bridge.
The kitchen is illuminated by a wall of windows and anchored by a spacious island. Calacatta marble, high-end appliances, abundant storage and thoughtful layout make it a true chef’s kitchen. Enjoy indoor/outdoor living: early morning sun warms the kitchen patio’s limestone tiles and sunlight streams through the windows. A comfortable spot in the sun awaits you and your cup of coffee each morning. Or bring family and friends here for al fresco dining.
The master suite’s bay window frames a stunning, iconic view of the Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco Bay, Alcatraz Island and the Marin Headlands. By night, the city lights and the flickering flame from the gas fireplace are bewitching. The master suite includes a well-appointed, walk-in closet and a spa-like en suite bath with a step-out deck and view.
The garden level’s expansive room features a gas fireplace and a wall of tall windows that look out upon the magical garden. Originally designed by Thomas Church, the lush garden’s mature trees, greenery and soothing water feature compose your own private oasis.
Nestled on a prized, level block in the heart of Pacific Heights, this compelling property is within easy walking distance of prestigious schools and high-end shopping and eating districts. The award-winning restaurants and chic boutiques of Union, Fillmore and Chestnut streets await you.
• 5 bedrooms
• 3.5 stunning baths
• Iconic views of San Francisco Bay, Marin Headlands, Alcatraz & Golden Gate Bridge
• Masterfully remodeled: Design by Ziv Davis; construction by Mattarozzi-Pelsinger
• Sophisticated den fitted with custom bookshelves
• Family room overlooking lush garden
• Hardwood floors
• 3 gas fireplaces with remote controls
• Lush garden
• Bright, sheltered atrium
• Generous 2-car garage with extensive of storage
• Zoned radiant heat throughout
• Lutron lighting system
• Savant-based home automation system
• Fleetwood custom windows
• Porcelanosa bath fixtures
• Coveted, level Pacific Heights block
• Spacious room for cooking, eating, relaxing and entertaining
• Expansive Calacatta marble counter tops
• Abundant custom cabinetry by Midland
• Solid nickel hardware
• Wolf range with dual ovens
• Sub-Zero refrigerator
• Hardwood floor
• Sunny, private patio
THE MASTER SUITE
• Iconic view of Bay, Golden Gate Bridge, Marin Headlands & Alcatraz
• Gas fireplace
• Well-appointed walk-in closet
• En-suite bath with walk-out deck, view, dual sinks and Porcelanosa fixtures
Offered at: $9,950,000